I have a code in my nose...

It seems to be just a cold for now.

So am lying in, and drinking hot tea and lemon, and trying to do what you do when you have a cold.

I have known that something was up for a few days. My brain felt like someone was in there, and pushing down on it.

The cotton candy syndrome. Always a bad sign. Your brain feels like it is full of it.

Doesn't surprise me. You ride the busses,..... all you hear are coughs, and they are gonna GET you.

I don't even want to get INTO the asthma issue. Am trying to educate myself on that.

Today, all I want is to breathe freely, and be very very quiet. And sleep. So that is what I will do...

And no, it isn't the flu... it is just a nasty cold.

Start boiling the chicken soup, people... it's that time of year.

0 Responses to "I have a code in my nose..."