Well, I got locked out.

I have no say, because I 'wasn't there. Isn't that a kick in the pants?

My ftather is gone, I don't know where.... No one will tell me....

And callíng the one number I have is gonna be the day hell freezes over, and Roland Emmerich will direct.

I do not understand hate, you know?

You can hate people if they are really, really nasty and hurt you.

I can't recall hurting someone so much that they would be that hurtful, I really can't.

It is so much 'fun'. Not..

What do people have in their hearts and still call themselves 'Christians'?

Sorry, am out of the loop right now.

I can't bend my head around this sick way of thinking, nor can I get to the place where I can still talk to my father.

And that fucking hurts. Just as learning that he isn't in hospital any more, and you can believe.... no one is going to tell me because I am the Antichrist.

Have fun with that one.....

0 Responses to "Well, I got locked out."