With all the drama in my personal life at present...

I haven't been ignoring the world around me. (Americans are so insular, and never seem to look beyond the tips of their nose, and never ask themselves what is going on.... They have concerns, and they just don't look...)

Please bear with me on this for just a moment.

It is always good to ask yourself WHY some memes get such huge coverage in the MSM.

And in the past several days, there was this huge uproar about trying terrorists in New York, specifically the people who were behind the destruction of the World Trade Center. It mostly came from the right.

And 'OH! they get to spew their agenda in court, and OH, it is gonna be so dangerous, and OH, it is going to destroy the very fabric of the nation'.

And so forth and so on, and it is really very irritating in my view, and I sort of wondered... 'Why this sudden FEAR that the US is so fragile, huh?'

The US Constitution is so very frail, it will disinigrate if justice in the case is done.

In their opinion.

I just can't buy that line of argument.

As above, I have enough worries of my own at the moment... but last night in an unfitful sleep, the real reason occured to me. You know, one of those moments when you are half-awake, and I guess it was simmering below the surface....

Those mouthpieces are afraid. Very afraid. Because I think that when they went on their eight-year roll of betraying every value that every other American was taught, and basically terrorising the world... and abandoning all that was decent, they fear.... they fear... that what they did will come to light in that trial, and it could very well have consequences for them. Which it should.

It is just a theory, mind you, but it makes more sense to me. And yes, I mean torture, abandoning people's rights, doing what they wished, when they wished, ascertaining the right to hold people without an official charge, and on and on... it makes sense.

It would make far more sense.

I hope they just shit their pants. Time for them to be afraid.

Again, just my theory.

0 Responses to "With all the drama in my personal life at present..."