Give.Me.A.Break!

This weekend, I noticed that all the streets suddenly were having their Christmas lights put up. Ok, they are intricate.... But is it make work.... and begin on November 14th????? And should I ADD that we had such a balmy November-golden-leaved day today that I got sweaty in my winter coat, so that it sort of seems surreal?

Ok, ok, our 'Thanksgiving'was a month ago, when the farmers got all their crops in.

But as I remember, the Xmas decos went up the Monday after. Now it is so crazy, everywhere... Tja... The Italians, as crazy as they can be... put up their decorations on December fifth. Which was fitting. And that is the different.

And Peter probably has pneumonia again. Just guessing, and I probably bussed it in and gave it to him. Which is why I was quiet over the weekend. It just gets worse and worse. Will deal with is as I ususally do...

Whatever... take a look at this list.

http://action.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=2147486887


And I thought Baby Jeebus brings all the presents on Christmas. In the red list, they yell at you if they say 'Merry Christmas', and you answer 'Happy Holidays'... believe me.

Ooooo.... The horridays must be close. Except they keep moving the goalposts... It is really disgusting.

0 Responses to "Give.Me.A.Break!"