Leichenfledderer

That is a German word for people who rob the dead. As in corpses, digging in their graves.

Now why does that very short convenient word come to mind?

I was writing some mails. And in the mail window, I can see when someone is on-line in case I want to send an instant message, and OH! What is THIS? My father is 'on-line? Well he is in the hospital, and I doubt that he would be allowed to write e-mails at midnight his time....

So 'someone' is on-line, and going through his pc.

Where is the respect? Where is the decency? It isn't as if they would put out a mail, and just do a mass mailing informing his addressees what had happened. It's been open for HOURS.

In all my life, no matter whom I was with, it would never have occurred to me to rifle through their private drawers, or their thoughts. It is indecent.

And it frustrates me to know that 'someone' is doing exactly that at the moment.

Tja, Leichenfledderer

0 Responses to "Leichenfledderer"