Am not so good at being a cheerleader....

I went to the news today. I've been enchanted for a long time by Richard Engel. I like him because he is absolutely crazy. He just goes in, and does his reporting, is charming... Rachel Maddow had most of her show yesterday interviewing him, and just let him talk.

The man is nuts. I can't IMAGINE putting yourself in such danger just to get news out.

I can't imagine her being in Baghdad... They obviously like one another... as buddies.....

There was a moment when he related something very personal, and upsetting. Men don't do that As a rule....

And she did what guys do when it gets 'akward' gave him a sort of 'buck-up' hit on the shoulder.

It was lovely.

Rachel is one of the 'good guys'.

It was very interesting.

0 Responses to "Am not so good at being a cheerleader...."