Oh weh! Oh.my. gawwd....

I KNEW it was coming....

'The call'.

No one ever calls me. Especially not after eight in the evening.

It's sort of a 'rule'.

It was the Slovenian doctor whom Peter HATES with a passion.

I'm still trying to digest this... so give me a break for not being cogent at the moment....

Peter's condition the last two weeks has been enough to send alarm bells off in anyone's head whomsoever.

She was 'at the end of her art', as they say, and informed me he is back in hospital in Wagna, which is near Leibnitz. And that 'maybe' he will be back in the nursing home tomorrow, and I should call.....

So that maybe someone else will tell me he left the planet, not her. She can't be a fan, he was horrible to her.

Ohhhhhhhh...

I do NOT want to 'paint the devil on the wall' here. But this is in no way good.

Preciousses... nursing homes do not call you shortly before nine p.m. to tell you about a sudden transfer to a hospital. They DID that once a few months ago, and he called ME to let me know where he was. This isn't normal.

I KNOW what I have been hearing over the phone the past days. It was way too reminiscent of being on the phone with my beloved friend Mark in California, just before he died. And I was pissed off, and lacked the means to GET there. Same thing now... history repeating itself, whether I like it or not....

I have no way of knowing what is going on, but fear the worst and am an absolute MESS inside.

Gawwd... Wagna. Horrible place, but better than the dying rooms at the home, I suppose...

Jeebus.

0 Responses to "Oh weh! Oh.my. gawwd...."