And actually, I was looking for the US version, and THIS

Mika Brzezinski, daughter of Zbigniev, acted as if she needed smelling salts and didn't want to look at the cover, she was 'so offended' by it.

Good Lord, hey.... It was about a tee-vee series about vampires, and they pushed the envelope, but talk about being superficial....

She didn't look for the fainting couch when TIME recently published a cover of a woman... I really don't remember if it was Afghanistan or Iraq, who had had her NOSE cut off, and was otherwise disfigured by the Taliban... What IS that sanctimonious, 'holier than thou' crap that she pulls? It's just a photo.

And I do NOT 'get' the hypocrisy, and such really disgusts me. I turn that off, more often than not. What century are they living in? I would LOVE to know.

0 Responses to "And actually, I was looking for the US version, and THIS"