Leave it to the Mormons....

Glenn Beck is certifiable. He belongs in a very quiet place where he can't harm anyone. And I despise Chris Wallace, aka 'chipmunk man' to my mind. I usually want to slap the smirk right off his face. Today he surprised me... with the question, 'Who made YOU the God sqad?' I nearly shit myself. Is Chris finding a spine??? You have to hear the drivel that followed.

Listen, I don't know how much Beck believes, or how much is show, he's despicable. And seems to be on a self-aggrandizing trip. And I am agnostic. I don't believe in anything. But this clip is mind-bending. I should have stuck with looking at the Daytime Emmys I caught on YouTube today. There was an amazing tribute to Dick Clark, and it was stellar with live acts. He broke down and cried. American Bandstand was a wonderful invention. I don't think Dick is doing all too well, health-wise, but he was part of my childhood. So yeah, that would have been better, getting all nostalgic.

This just ticked me off.

0 Responses to "Leave it to the Mormons...."