Some days I REALLY just do not know......

Media is toxic.

I try, really try to look at things from both sides of the picture that they present. I had to discard Chris Matthews this week. He's always been creepy.

And if you wish to see the cheerleading section of high-school dynamics you needn't look further than Morning Joe.... Selfish much? I could smack them into oblivion, self-serving idjits who just serve their in-clique, make snide remarks about their guests who 'aren't in the clique' we've all been there.

But OH boy! let some tar balls come up on Pensacola beach and they go frantic, hey. Because, you see they are entitled. This is not a one-day thing. Have been studying this rare species for weeks now. And Mika Brzesinski, daughter of Zbigniew, she is the cheerleader in chief, and Ditz who rules.

(As far as I know Pensacola Beach is very affluent... and she grew up entitled, 'may' have half a brain but you wouldn't know it....)


And holy cripes, HOW in the world does Marc Thiessen get on their programmes, and spout the venom he does? He looks like Mr. Potato Head, and has even less inside. But what can you expect anyone to do who has the despicable Pat Buchanan as regular commentator on the show? You have to have an iron stomach to tolerate that, am not joking.

And oh YES, Mika is sooo concerned about dispersants, because she might eat something toxic.

Well, welcome to our post-Tschernobyl world, darlin'....

The Today show is even WORSE. If I have to see Hoda and Kathie Lee Griffen spout their idiocy and brain cavity causing nut-house way of thinking one more time, I WILL barf.

And you know what is 'fun'???? This is the so-called 'main-stream media' the right screams about, and the people on these shows wouldn't know 'left' if they were driving down a road and had to turn that way so as not to run over a broken bridge!

Excruciating, I tells ya....

Nope.... From the MSM, and what I am 'privileged' to see... there are three things I watch daily, because I KNOW I am gonna get 'straight' news. As in, 'in depth'. 'Countdown', 'Rachel Maddow', and the inimitable Ed Schultz on his 'Ed Show'. The latter is my fire-brand, and I love his anger. He is polemic, but his heart is in the right place.

I haven't seen ONE thing on ABC that would really interest me.

And CBS really pissed me off today, downplaying the effect of dispersants in a sycophantic way.

Oooo, I would lurv to confront some of the arseholes on the tee-vee for being dumb and superficial, I really would.....

And yes, this is polemic, but... with time you know who is telling you the truth, and most of the idjits who are lying to you....

Well, I KNOW about being lied to, don't I....

Have had a terrible week and do not know what is wrong.... general malaise, I guess... (shrugs)

Have to get to Gamlitz this week, hope it works tomorrow...

After I see my Soap..... oh, it should be 'fun'. I want to see this mass-murderer guy get incarcerated. It is fun running through the fan comments, but am disconcerted. None of them seem to know how to spell.... am I regressing?

Oh, and by the way... Nightly News with Brian Williams has a wonderful regular thing they do, 'Making a Difference'. It is about ordinary people doing something 'small' that has big resonance. Both he and Keith Olberman have done much over this year rallying people to help people in Haiti, orphans there, disabled vets, the people in the Gulf, get people to give enough money to hold free health clinics in troubled areas, as does Ed Schultz.... They have done some amazing things.

For me they are 'the good guys'. They care.

I wouldn't be able to say the same about the narcissistic 'others'.

And I don't see anything that would point to their being self-serving.

0 Responses to "Some days I REALLY just do not know......"