What the hell????

The mouf piece for Obama really stuck it to the so-called professional left yesterday. I know it is diabollically hot in D.C.-- but now really.... trashing the progressive base and lying outright, and denying what Obama promised in his campaign regarding health care? Really??? There are videos which prove otherwise.... Alienating a part of his base which worked VERY hard to get him elected because they believed what he said? The lying part was that progressives want to get rid of the Pentagon. In all my meanderings through the 'professional left' web-sites, I have never encountered anything of the sort, ever. Where did he pull that one out of, the space between his nether cheeks? It speaks volumes, whether he was running a fever or not.

I liked the open letter over at Fire Dog Lake today. Link here.

Sigh... just another buncha whores, I guess.

0 Responses to "What the hell????"