Just a small update....

I got Peter on the horn, using the L word.... I LOVE it when they go 'uh-oh', and ask you to please hold, they will connect you.

He sounded ok.

Breathing better... half-way cogent....

And I asked what they were doing and he said in his complaining voice, 'They were poking and prodding me and touching me all over....' And I said, 'That sounds like a normal Saturday nite in the gay section of the City Park...' And he bust out laughing. 'That is why I love you, you make me laugh.' I haven't heard him laugh like that in weeks.

It just shot out of my mouf, as the drunk guy said when he threw up, but I wasn't in 'hilarious mode', just reflex and instant reaction after being scared out of my wits.

So I don't know... it is still very serious.

I won't be really calm till I get there, and speak to his doctor.

BUT OBVIOUSLY.... there haven't been any 'death panels'.

0 Responses to "Just a small update...."