Day of noise.....

'someone' started up some sort of hot air machine across the way from me, and hammering..... At 5:55 in the morning! Woke me up, hey... I 'guess' they were doing roofing, no, not roofies, roofing...

Seemingly.....

There are LAWS here. You do NOT do that before 7 a.m. You do NOT. I 'considered' going over to the po-lice on the square to complain, but hey, I think I had enough of 'those guyses'. So I shut the winder. It is hawt. And swore a lot.

It got worse, throwing stuff off the roof to crash down in the yard across the way....

LOUDLY.

Am sleep-deprived of late, so was only up a little bit, and went back to sleep.

Until the thunderstorms began. Thor, the Gawd of Thunder seemed to agree to what was happening, and has been rolling around my location for hours now.

I just woke up, and went over to get my snigarettes, and a bit of something to eat, and it was, 'BAM!' half the time. So much noise....

And I picked up a bio-lemon for the bit of fish I want to cook, as the sign said 'sixty-nine' cents, but however, there were two workers in the supermarket with a big board, which they proceeded to cut with a power saw, I couldn't make out a word. It 'seems' I should have weighed it, and she runs off, and then runs it up as 'zucchini'. And we are yelling over the hellacious noise, and agreed to finally clear it up tomorrow morning.

I'm not joking, here. It was absolutely an impossible situation, and she was as nerved as I was. I would never dun her for anything. She is very nice. Her name is Ybolia. Don't know where it comes from, and frankly do not care.

In the meanwhile, I saw a trailer that had me in stitches before the 'Colbert Report'. This guy doing a 'Hoff alert', speaking German, with subtitles, and going BONKERS about how Comedy Central is gonna 'roast' him on August 15th, and he breaks his pencil and breaks down cying saying, 'Ze Hoff... he was so NICE to me!' It was about David Hasselhoff, of course....

I lost it. I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

I've mentioned this before, but he is SOOO big in Germany. And told you about how my friend N. got to meet him in Prague. And the bus driver who grew up with Knight Rider when he was a kid, and wanted to see him when he was tingle-tangling in our neck of the woods.

Sooooooo I had to alert my friend N. Who had seen and met him in Prague. She loved that... whelp, she was surprised I remembered, and just found that hilarious. She's been doing census work, and some a-hole from Alaska told her that up where HE comes from, she could've been shot. (Leave it to the 'half-governor' to make life interesting, hey.....)

Are we clear on this now??? 'Ze HOFF' rules here.....

And I have a headache. And Peter is doing an Oscar-worthy performance of not breathing well on the telly-phone, as in, he's REALLY driving me up a wall, because I don't believe him. If it were that bad, they would have put him in a hospital. Am off down there tomorrow, oh THAT will be a Volksfest if I don't get sleep....

Too much noise, in many forms. And I wanna sleep....

0 Responses to "Day of noise....."