Ohhhh. I am WAITING to hear some personal news...

and am not 'happy'.

I made the mistake of checking in on a site, and this clip blew my mind. If you wanna get all disassociative, and be DA Bomb and de-track onto a subway third rail... well this is a poster girl for doing that.

What IS this person's ISSUE?

People marry for a variety of issues and concerns, ok? And a lot of times, it isn't about 'lurv', but about what is convenient, or a solution to a problem that they couldn't see another way out of at the time.... And a lot of the time, children are involved. The children get their knocks, but see much clearer who is good for them, and who isn't.

A man and a woman, what joy... I don't get this line of thinking. At all. This woman does NOT know what she is talking about. I get so off the charts for angry.... My bio Mom did such a number on me, I will never recover from that. My Mom smothered me with love, and I was a hard-sell, but she won me over.

If it had been Dads, that would have been ok as well. They are so missing the point here.

0 Responses to "Ohhhh. I am WAITING to hear some personal news..."