As to muslims....

why in the World would anyone want to denounce an entire faith?

Yesterday I got my hair cut, and a shave. Enver is a Turk next door to me, and yelled, 'Yea!' when I entered. He is very friendly, and a Moslem.

He hails from a mountain somewhere in the north of Turkey.

He is fast, efficient, and I walk out looking like a human being. And if I want him to shave me, he gets out this straight razor, a really ugly-looking Sweeney Todd sort of one. He is the only one to cut my hair in the past three years.

His German is still weak. And he said, 'Sleep' meaning, put my head back on the head rest, and he took out his straight razor... and shaved me.

In six times, it was the first time he nicked me under the lip. And he was upset, and rummaging around for things to stop the bleeding, and was very embarrassed, it was just a nick, and I do it all the time with a Bic.

Cripes, how supercilious can you be, hey? He is an artist at his work...

So look.... this isn't what I GET... People are PEOPLE. Some believe weird things to MY mind, but they are still ok in my mind...

And I GO off the charts for indignant, when a whole people get dissed because of their beliefs.

They have to deal with the negative aspects....

Let's face it... he could have cut my throat.

But instead?

He was concerned, and on leaving, he said, 'Take care of yourself.'

I hate racism in any form.... little things in your day can be a new lesson in teaching you where you have been going wrong in presuppostions.

Judging people on their religious beliefs is wrong.

0 Responses to "As to muslims...."