Am under the weather....

So am not really up to being half-way rational.

Tomorrow is going to be the pits.

Last nite I was sleeping, and so tensed, I clenched. Again. So hard that I broke off a part of my back right side wisdom toof.

So I was up all night.

You can't imagine how painful that can be and it isn't the first time it has happened. If I go into stress, I clench. Hard enough to wake up yelling.

And I didn't have a pill or anything in the house to make it STOP.

And with all the rest of the stuff ahead of me this week... well, I just didn't have the heart to go and get involved.

The news that Peter's paternal grandfather is coming here after never having recognised him after all his life really set me off.

What is the motive? Does he want to set himself right with God, whoever she is?

It upset me.

And then I grind my teeth to powder.

And there is so much other stuff, and MY stuff... I went comatose.

Gawwd, it is only 4 pm and it is getting dark. I hate November and December in this latitude, longitude. Depressing.

0 Responses to "Am under the weather...."