Every day a little death... every day a little sigh.... It is Monday, so whaddaya want hey.... And ))))November((((

Where you would mostly just like to jump off this bridge and get it over with.

The fog was lifting, and autumn is coming to a close. Every day a little death.... every day a little sigh... and soon everything will be gone and the trees look like brooms. Sticks. Whatever.

No, am not being all that morbid. I did NOT have a nice weekend. And some of the above is also from Steven Sondheim. I got extremely disappointed.

Trust is something I used to naturally have for my fellow travellers on this planet.

When you implicitly trust someone, and they break that, in whatever way whichever, it bloody hurts you right to the core of your being. Today I was disappointed even more. Because someone I trusted didn't have the brass ovaries to talk to me directly, and decided to 'help' by making an anonymous phone call which caused much havoc, but was 'OH GAWWD, so well meant.' Yes, right. Uh-HUH, that is SO fucking 'Christian' and 'brave'. NOT. That is cowardly.

I never EVER go into real details on personal things on my blog. Usually. But this time.... it's a perfect little death.... and you never feel a thing.... it's a perfect little death.

You know... people have their private things, and it is between them. I would never have thought in my angriest moments to interfere or run my mouf' as to what they did as long as they leave me/us alone. For anyone to just come by every twelve weeks and wrinkle their nose at what they perceive doesn't give them the knowledge or right to 'judge'.

Tja, you 'trust'. Right. And whomever doesn't have the fucking slightest idea about what is going on, and if they don't really talk to you, they surmise things that are false. And act wrongly. And I believe I know now. 'Ladies who protest too much'. Christ, it's no wonder I am gay.

Well, you 'meant well'. Isn't that what every busybody who hasn't got a life does?

And the anonymous phone call part? When did the STASI invade Austria, just asking?

I have enough on my hands without your interference, whoever you are. And I think I know.... otherwise, I wouldn't have hits on my site from a certain city, ten times in the past 36 hours. Brava. Fucking NOT!

Find something constructive to do, hey.

As above, I have enough to handle without interference from people who haven't the guts to TALK to me, and go sneaking around behind our backs.

Oh, and did I mention? Today was the 'HAMMER' in every sense of the word, and I died a little inside.

So congratulations, you are all really so fucking Xtian. And cowards.

Anonymous phone calls indeed! How brave.

You should be so proud of yourselves.

I saved the clip from the title above and it will be in the post below this. Listen closely to the text. And no, won't be posting anything from Sondheim soon. But listen. Closely.

And think about your own situation, and leave me alone.

0 Responses to "Every day a little death... every day a little sigh.... It is Monday, so whaddaya want hey.... And ))))November(((("