Just when you think you are ok, you are so NOT

Have just been through one of the most trying days of my life.

Dealing with social service people, and Bosnian Serbs, and worrying so much about what I should be doing, that I got emotionally flattened. And there are those who would say, 'Told'ja.' And for all the worrying and concerns I have, I had to learn I am DUMB. Or not thinking very well these days...

Which means I am still off the charts for 'reeling'. Oh yes, Preciousses.... Reeling.

Whatever ELSE reaction can you have when you put in fourteen months work jousting at windmills, finally find the real dragon, have it on the ground, and Sancho Panza trips your horse just before you finally hit one?

Some things are so unsettling, I just do not know what to do.

Where are my Proposition 8 rights? Because I know somebody who belongs in a home. Because I can't do it any more. Because it is draining me of any energy I used to have, and I'm not a fucking Duracell battery.

Re-charge, anyone?


0 Responses to "Just when you think you are ok, you are so NOT"