Now that I have thrown up... I feel a little better. And I HATE throwing up.

Yes, it was one of those days. The ones you feel like you are in a living nightmare designed by Steven King and Salvidor Dali, you know the film where someone gets a knife in the eye.80

Yeah, it sort of felt like that.

I spent all morning dealing with social workers, fucked up idiots who do not do the right thing, and a Bosnian Serb whom I hate to death.

That is the equivalent of drinking a whole bottle of Absolut Vodka, 80 per cent, and waking up somewhere you had never been before.

(And no, am not about to do it... again. Just sayin, it is the equivalent of.... Isn't it nice to have an 80 per-cent memory?????)

As it was, just came home and threw up. Nothing new.

0 Responses to "Now that I have thrown up... I feel a little better. And I HATE throwing up."