I stole this link from one of my favorite bloggers....

It's Maya Angelou. I helped a co-worker do a dissertation while she was finishing university here, and she was one of the main figures in it. And had never heard of her up until then. She is an American poet. It was fun to help my co-worker, and I learned a lot. To see her in the clip embedded in the title..... was amazing.

And extremely moving....

My colleague came so close to getting a Fullbright scholarship for that, it was crushing for me. She did the work, I just gave the impetus..... and did a bit of cosmetic surgery that was not worth mentioning. We had some wonderful discussions. One of the nicest people I ever met.

So go take a look at who inspired her. It isn't long and is very moving.

0 Responses to "I stole this link from one of my favorite bloggers...."