And because we all have nothing BETTER to do...

The General found out via a bot quiz that he isn't 110% heterosexual and manly. This upset him muchly. I always have wanted to emulate this wonderful man, so I took my computer to the cellar, oiled myself up and put on some gladiator oriented clothing and looked fiercely into the mirror. ( Yes, I have a full length mirror down there so I can grimace into it to make myself brave while typing and fighting the division wars on the keyboard. I didn't bring the Cheetos... it would have messed up the goo.) And then I took a deep breath and followed the link, and bravely typed in the name of my blog.

You can see the results here. Now I know I will never achieve his greatness and manliness. I'm FIVE points behind!!!! And he is the ultimate, as we all know, and have come to appreciate. I'm so ashamed.... I guess I will have to work on myself. Now to get back to the Cheetos.....

Update: James Wolcott of Vanity Fair is MACHO. Be still, my beating heart. Oooooo....

0 Responses to "And because we all have nothing BETTER to do..."