Entwarnung.... Orange Alert gone back to green...

Nothing is more disconcerting when you miss a doctor's appointment, and then they call you at home and get on your ass to come in because 'it's important'. Which gave me a weekend of worry... Seemingly, my doctor was worried.

The inner pressure in my eyes was at a dangerous level. She said. And the veins very constricted, which had been affecting my night vision especially.

All due to high blood pressure..... swell. (I wonder where I got THAT, hey...????)

So I got drops, and new meds. That was four weeks ago. So today I had to do the pressure thing again today. The procedure drives me absolutely paranoid. You get drops, and then have to look straight ahead while this THING with a blue light approaches your eye, till it touches it.

It only takes a minute, but is an eternity for me.

But this time, the pressure was ok, and was much better. So I still have to do the drops. And march over for a check in February. I hate drops. I hate anything touching my eyes. But I guess I will have to, so I don't get a fit of apoplexy or a stroke, I guess....

Still it is a relief.

0 Responses to "Entwarnung.... Orange Alert gone back to green..."