Since it is a grey, grey, day, as we usually have in November....


There were a bunch of sparrows at the top of a tree I spotted the other day, and the sky was blue for a change, and the sparrows were acting sort of crazy. Hopping and landing, hopping and landing, as children do when you find out that the bed can be a trampoline, or something of the sort. Or the tree has something in it that makes them think it is marijuana, or something. I should have done a video of it. They were very amusing, and made me smile. Things seldom make me smile of late.

Although Obama did when I saw his presser this morning. I have to hand it to him. Everything sombre, and then this idjit reporter pantingly wants to know what kind of dog he is planning to get his girls. The reply was polite on the surface, but it was a real slap-down with a zinger.

He was purely classy in doing so. And I smiled broadly, and thought, oh... this guy isn't going to suffer any fools. I hope reporters in the press pool got the lesson: 'don't ask stupid questions where so much important stuff is being discussed, or you are going to get relegated to the kid's table next Thanksgiving.' That made me hop inside like the little guy in the upper left part of the photo.

Good on him.... yup. And classy.

0 Responses to "Since it is a grey, grey, day, as we usually have in November...."