Sometimes life imitates art.....

And I do NOT know if this is supposed to be a parody. Seemingly NOT.

And it fucking freaks me out and is all over the nets.

It is lifted from a Hollywood film, you see, a cult one. Donnie Darko. He gets into a parallel universe. And there is this pederast teacher, Patrick Swazy plays him creepily, who is sort of a guru, and help person. And in the film, the kids are watching the testimonials to him, on a video before beginning the course.

I would put my hand in a fire if that isn't the EXACT SAME weird thing in Donnie Darko. It made my non-existant hairs stand up on end and gave me the shivers.

Okay, I LIKE sci-fi. But this is really the pits. 'Thank you, Sarah Palin!' And whoever made this piece of shit should get his ass sued off for everything he or she has. The author got ripped off in the worst possible way.

It is so creepy, you want to crawl in a hole.

And I got it from my esteemed TRex Am not sure whether he ever saw the film, but it is something else. And not the first time he has referenced the film, so I think maybe he did. But this is DEFiNITELY frightening for me.

This is so skin-crawling creepy, you want to go under the bed.

And probably will.... for today.

0 Responses to "Sometimes life imitates art....."