WHY are we still having this discussion with bigots?

Tax the fucking churches. Tax them. As soon as they interfere in normal daily politics.

Because all I got out of them was hate, and seeing the hateful things they do to people who aren't their particular breed of Zombie. The sort I got stuck with gave us a message of hate from the day one. 'Only Catholics go to heaven.'

And I thought, 'WHAA? All my friends are Protestants, so if THAT is the case, I would rather be in hell with them and have a good time.' (When you are eight years old, you aren't exactly logical...)

I guess I was lucky to escape the pederasts, and the twisted types.

The whole organisation, and it IS a business, has a lot to answer for in my book.

All they do is guilt-trip people instead of comforting them, and hold out their hand for money that would better be spent on feeding oneselves.

And now, some ASS wants to forbid those of his congregation to take communion if they voted for Obama?? Will the REAL God come in and help us here, whoever she is?

And the real irony here is that SOME people are gonna have bad feelings if they do it anyway.

I know that too well.

There used to be this 'thing' called separation of church and state.' Well, they have been increasingly bold in breaking it, so make the punishment fit the crime.

Tax them to the max, and tell them to retire to the corner of their cells and meditate on the havoc they create, and then repent.

And make them real beggars again.

End of Sermon

0 Responses to "WHY are we still having this discussion with bigots?"