Sometimes I forget how nice it is to have friends whom you can react to live and in living color....


Life is so bloody odd.

And some people can be so wonderful they can pull you out of an eight month funk, and delight you and make you feel alive again, just because they are there.

My friend is like that. We met a couple of decades ago. We are both the same astrological sign, which doesn't mean much, actually, but there was this marvelous connection.

I guess we have been trying to age like a good wine over the decades, but oh well, we do try, hey.... And it is always about the true caring and genuine LIKE that has cemented a sort of friendship.

Every year about this time, I know I am going to have a wonderful time, just talking, and above all, listening.

He is truly remarkable in every sense of the word, and we CAN talk about everything.

So thank you, David. And I wasn't too close, you director, you.... (smile)

0 Responses to "Sometimes I forget how nice it is to have friends whom you can react to live and in living color...."