Gawwd, please make it stop... ....

I have tried... really tried so fucking hard to make my life decent.

Really, and then I get dragged through the mud.

I don't like getting dragged through the mud. Funny, huh?

I am really off the charts for indignant at the moment.

And waiting for a reply from the lady upstairs, who is an example of how not to be a mother, in my book.

BUT.... She has had the unmitigated GALL to call the social services version of 911.

And I thought Sarah Palin was back in Alaska, where she belongs....

'But what went down today was really going into the pits. And is similar to my previous post.

Where the Fuck hell do people get off making desicions over my head, hey.

If I live with someone, we have to make choices, and it is OUR business.

Thank you all for the main vote. As to the fucking Mormons.... I hope you rot in a Hell that you never imagined.


0 Responses to "Gawwd, please make it stop... ...."