Big sigh.....

The phone woke me up.... I thought it was in the middle of the night, say one a.m....

Peter fell out of bed again, of course, and couldn't get back in... And was crying, and couldn't reach the fire department, could I call them... So I called them for him, and sent them down here.... I don't know what else I could have done, I can't lift him any more.

Actually it was 6 a.m. and he was fully in panic mode. gawwd...

When I finally got down here this morning, he said they were very nice, and said he should call social services and get a hospital bed from them with a railing on it.

(Now where is the next wall I can bang my head repeatedly against in pure frustration? They were HERE, she offered him a hospital bed, and he said 'he would think about it'...)

Right.

0 Responses to "Big sigh....."