Oh....

I never wish people bad that things will happen to them.... mostly...

That's what Rethugs do. Like calling for open prayer that 92 year old Sen. Byrd will be struck down so that health care doesn't pass the Senate.... on Christmas Eve, no less.

Still, when I saw earlier today that Rush Limpballs may have had a heart attack.... I sort of just shrugged, and thought, 'Well, what did he expect?' He is in a constant state of rage....

And I know... it wasn't Christian, or nice, or polite to even think that.

I have a very sneaking suspicion that he has diabetes in a big way and it is out of control. I have known enough of them, and they get on the tee-vee as well... Like 'Tweety', as many call him.... Chris Matthews, who usually skews more to the left than the right....

The latter has blurted out some amazing things over the past weeks. And 'mentioned', en passant, that he has diabetes, and I thought, 'Oh, that explains why he gets so hyper....' And a very odd, looking back, which he is doing a lot lately, and an anecdote about being lonely in college, and glued to the tee-vee, and stuffing his face. And I thought.... 'whaa?' It was an ivy league college, and there he was, being the pre-cheetoes junkie sitting in front of the television? Oh gawwd....

Limpballs is another story. Hateful. Now, here is a link to the incredible 'Rushbo'. Here. Worth watching, this tiny video....

Here is the 'man'.... if you can call him that.... who has been so fucking hateful the past year and a half, and I never link to him otherwise, I don't like thinks being ugly on my posts..... yeah, the so-called 'man' who is probably the most hateful radio host in 'Murka, the representative of twenty to thirty percent of Neanderthals who has been very instrumental in trying to bring health care down.

And I will not go into the other slimy things he has done, he'll have to account for that whenever there is a reckoning up....

What got my boxer shorts in a total twist, and nearly cut off circulation to my lower parts... was his song of praise for how 'wonderful' American health care is, and how thankful he is for all the prayers, and cards, and then I had to turn the fucking thing off.

People like that just disgust me. Of course he got good health care. He makes millions and millions of dollars a year, and more power to him if people are so stoopid as to fall for his schtick.

There are few people I would really, really like to just 'throttle' in this world, and shake some fucking sense into them, but when I hear him politicise his personal health crisis just to make a point and throw another brake under the bus wheels.... he goes to the top of my list, the arsehole....

Ok, am just a bundle of cheer, I know....

BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT.

0 Responses to "Oh...."