If you think...

That the earthquake in Haiti was something else you have never seen....

Me go off the charts for incensed.

And I know... that is a very poor comparison.

I mailed the ombudsman for the local rag, and I was very very angry, and biting, believe me.

I was 'awesome' in my anger. Even tho I am 'used' to being insulted in one way or another..

So let us get on to something else right now.... Haiti.....

Deep breath writing here. ... On the one hand, I am so pleased that the world is responding, and what we see from there is catastrophic.

And the creepy-crawlies, like Pat Robertson are out on the tee-vee, saying they made a pact with the devil.

Why the fuck do networks put them on to spout their Alzi messages? Incredible. In every sense of the word.

And Limpballs is out there saying 'oh yeah, Obama is responding so fast because it is 'political', and they are all a lot darker down there, skin-wise so it will make him look better if he is lighter?.' Uh-huh...

Umm... 'Say WHAT?' Hello?

Listen...

We are looking at something so catastrophic, it is near to unimaginable. To have arseholes use it politically is so despicable, it goes beyond believable.

It is about the poorest of the poor being knocked down yet again, and half-way destroyed, Some people come up with the most impious of things to say.... 'oh, it's all ok....' Arseholes. Give where you can.

0 Responses to "If you think..."