ooo.... ooo... OOO...

Sitemeter just told me...

The Telly-com was on my blog..... Here in friggin' Graz!

Oh my....

ASK me if I fucking care... go on, ask me...

Answer: not a whit.

Update: uh-huh.... Twice already, I hadn't seen the first one...

Geez... I feel like a louse in their friggin' pubic hair!

GOOD on me, hey! Give me a high-five...

HOWEVER.... it might be... the Ombudsfrau at the local paper... That is a lawyer who is in the newspaper, and you can ask them things. I got tuned to a really good one. Per mail.... and she wanted to go after them, except it got resolved before I could fax her what she wanted. But I DID ask her, how is it possible to charge you for a service, after you turn it off, and not bring any service? Is that actually legal? Because... Peter has an outstanding bill for fourty Euros for his tee-vee service that he never had, and was not provided....

WTF is that shit?

And now, all of a sudden, the friggin' Telly-com in Graz is going through my rants? Well, welcome to it, youse guys...

About 66% if the people I talked to were polite, but they couldn't DO anything, even after I did all they needed for paperwork... The others were racist, insulting, demeaning... and I was polite, mostly very polite... Except for the idjidt who was so incompetent, he asked me to fax the payment bill a third time, and I yelled. And called him a Hornochse, and hung up.... (horned toad, I believe, I don't know where that came from...)

I left their corporation long ago, and have another provider.

I'm so glad I have another provider....

And gawwd help the Tellycom person who comes to my door and wants me to change to them. I've had enough of them.

Tja, a month was enough...

0 Responses to "ooo.... ooo... OOO..."