OK Gloves fucking OFF:::

WTF is Blue Cross and Blue Shield doing looking at my posts on my blog????

I have a tracking device, and can SEE who looks at it, and believe me, it is boring for the most part.

HOWEVER.... They have been in there often, long, and are checking on what I have to say.... From OhHIo. (They have to be on crack...)

I have to be the most insignificant fish in a very small pond, ok? I have never pretended to be anything else. Evah.

We're not talking about a one-time thing here.... the first time, I thought it was 'funny'. They are monitoring me nearly daily! Meanwhile... maybe because I tell the truth?

Who the Fuck do they think they are, huh?

It's nice to think I pricked a little needle into their overblown baloon.

I don't care....

They never leave a comment, 'of course'.... cowards never do.

I never would have thought that I could make some sort of dent in a formidable foe.

What the hell are they afraid of, the TRUTH?

I have NEVER EVER spoken one untrue word about health care in my adopted country, or made a false statement.

So I have a clear conscience about it.

If these 'people' want to target me, go after me, well I can't see where that would lead....

In health care, we are number nine on the world list of industrialised nations, and that term really freaks me out. The US is number 37. Figure it out.

And YES, I got into this fight for altruistic reasons.

But if Blue Cross and Blue Shield wants to get into a fight with me....

Come on, am waiting, just fucking start. Leave a message or comment, and tell me your newest lies.

I have facts and figures on my side.... What do you have? Bon-bons?

Fucking gits.

I do NOT suffer fools gladly..... just tell me what your issue is with me, I really really wanna know.

Come out of the woodwork, hey, and attack... I would like it immensely....

Otherwise, leave me the fuck alone.

0 Responses to "OK Gloves fucking OFF:::"