There are some days...

Which are nice....

I don't know why I am so 'cheery' today. It's stoopid.

I really do not have reason to be. It is the pits, if you ask me, but I can't help grinning. I got fucking sentimental, and wished some people a Happy New Year, and everything good.

It must have been the concert, how the hell should I know???

The air is still coming in and stinks of coal. I should be the sourest person on the face of the planet...

'Clean coal my arse!'. Uh-HUH...

I haven't smelled so much stink here since the Seventies.

It is disgusting.

And I keep asking myself, why the hell NOW?

Maybe I get high on it... what do I know?

Nah, it was just talking to a couple of people who seem to like me. That is better than warm soup, believe me. I wish everyone a wonderful new decade, without the arseholes.

0 Responses to "There are some days..."