When you fully see

red... it's time to just stop, because you are just going to make it worse....

I am very near a fucking stroke. Corporations, and the incompetence I have expeerienced, is extraordinary.... just extraordinary.

Yeah, I just got off the fucking phone from the fucking telly-com, and I am so enraged, I could just explode....

You wouldn't know it from the blog, but I am REALLY a very patient person. I am...

And I just got a very incompetent person on the line who obviously can't use his computer correctly, and just set me off for angry. I got confrontational, true. And I yelled at him, because he was an idiot who couldn't manage his data.

Whereupon he threatened to stop the conversation, if I would TALK to him like that.

(But they can talk to YOU like that... uh-huh.)

And this 'person' Martin somethin or other... said he couldn't find that I had paid in his telephone outstanding bill weeks ago... And I should fax it in again. HUH? WHAA? And said he has 40 Euros outstanding, whereupon I said, 'I know, and he will pay it, but for you to ask for money without delivering a service seems to be illegal as far as I am concerned, and is despicable.'

It seemingly got his feathers up.

I have only one recourse right now. Am ombudsman. Of our local newspapers.

And believe me, I am going to DO it.

I am sick of fucking around with a corportation without a soul.

0 Responses to "When you fully see"