Well, Ohio....

Speak up. I KNOW a few things, but I'm not clairvoyant.... Come on.... speak out... I don't care if you are with Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

I find it 'interesting' that you seem to be digging way deep... whoever you fucking are... into things I wrote on another blog a while ago.

Yeah, that is interesting.

So... come on, come on!

Spit it OUT, hey... I want to hear it.

I Do NOT bite.

IF... whoever you work for... you have an issue with what I have said and depicted, tell me where I am wrong.

Give me a reason, and fucking convince me....

I'm mostly a rational person...

So tell me... what is so terrific about Blue Cross and Blue Shield, huh?

Tell me....

Inquiring minds want to know..

Or did what I report on other things that can be giving you doubts? Then mail me.

But I do NOT like people looking into this subject and not having the balls or ovaries to comment or disagree, or ask questions....

I hate that.

As above, I do not bite. And actually... I don't much care... unless you can bring something that can tell me or convince me that I am wrong.... Can you????

0 Responses to "Well, Ohio...."