I KNOW I should google this....

But how can you be sure you are having a heart attack?

I went to bed two hours ago...

And got wakened with specific pain in my heart. No pain down the arm just the heart.. beating wildly.

I could hardly catch my breath, but that is normal, being asthmatic.

It was very disconcerting.

So all I could think of was.... 'get out in the air'.

So I did.

There is a fine rain, and is getting all the snow we had the last few days 'crunchy'.

Since back indoors.... the pain came back.... not so strong, but there.

There is nothing I hate more than horsepitals..... so am gonna treat this as an anomaly, and hope tomorrow is bettah....

After all, I got more than upset today, as you can see in the post below....

And do take things 'to heart', literally.

But it skeers me when the old pump decides to act up and cause pain....

Jeez.....

0 Responses to "I KNOW I should google this...."