The Media are just whores... for the most part

Rachel Maddow just had an exposé of a certain Mr. O'Keefe who did that weird number on ACORN posing as a pimp. He got arrested in NOLA trying to wire-tap Senator Landrieu's office phones....

Said accused Mr. O'Keefe was the darling of FAUX news...

However, the German rags aren't much better...

Last week, I was leaving my tobacconist and saw a title page, with Richard Chamberlain, the actor on it, saying he was dead, and had left a 'strange' will....

That news blew me away... was a big fan.

BUT .....

I got suspicious, because I saw absolutely nothing on US blogs regarding that, and was surprised. So I spent an hour looking into that on Google.... And found that he had 'committed suicide', at first...

EXCEPT.... it turned out it was another Richard Chamberlain, from Britain, and a royal. So this German rag, just went with it? No fact checking? RC is extremely popular in Germany, they love him there, and these vultures just used this to boost readership....

Whores....

The O'Keefe story might turn very interesting, however....

0 Responses to "The Media are just whores... for the most part"