I have heard some fucking fucked up things in my life...

One of my favorites was being at a Jehovah Witness gathering in Boston... in the Red Sox stadium, no less...

I don't even want to GET into it, because I went up to the top tier and lit a cigarette, and was looked at as the devil in person. It was sorta fun, to tell the truth... I thought they were out and out crazy.... I LIKED being da devil...

Tja, it was my bio-mom's JW phase, 'oh, we're in the last times, and the fucking world is going to end.' How cheering.... ( And I would think, 'Well, how about NOW? NOW?... um, someone doesn't know math for shit if you ask ME....)

I've been hearing that since the Fifties at a cobbler's shop. 'You'll see...'

Uh-huh.... Well, am still waiting....

But some things aren't funny.... not at all. A few weeks ago, Rachel Maddow called attention to a law that is up for resolution in Uganda. Draconian, to say the least, but the 'interesting' thing is that it is the US evangelicals and US Congresspeople, and Senators who are behind it, and spreading hate throughout the world. And putting basically innocent people in grave danger.

With an interest in getting a foothold economically in Africa.

I just ran across a video on Daily Kos.... if you have a fast connection, take a look as long as you can stand it. It runs about sixteen minutes, and it sickened me.

Your taxpayer's dollars at work, hey...

How 'proud-making'...

And what is all those fucking 'white-bread' folks even DOING there, häh? Who is paying for that?

Ok, here comes the link... you will not be happy with it...

Transforming Uganda / low resolution from Bruce Wilson on Vimeo.

0 Responses to "I have heard some fucking fucked up things in my life..."