Wow.... oh just wow....

Y'know... people often ask me why I never go to 'Murka. It's a valid question...

And I look at them askew, and think, 'You HAVE to be kidding me, right? ME... in 'Murka'. Uh-huh....

Yesterday... I mailed 'The Venerable', and explained that it was Annti who found out where he was. And why, without going into much detail. No one knew where he was, whom I knew... And I was not about to cross verbal swords with the one person who did and seemingly despises me, not just from the past weeks, but over decades.

And what did I fucking get for an answer? 'GET OVER IT' (fa chrissakes... not said, but I know he was thinking it...)

And that no one hates me... (uh-HUH...) And I should stop trash-talking about my family.

(Oooo... he saw 'the post'. I got some grief about that one, my only slip-up. The writer would have preferred it not to be gender-specific.)

Listen... when someone really, really goes after you in a time of extreme stress, and is insulting, denigrating, and hateful... you fight back, and all I have is words.

Except for that one slip-up, I have never had one negative thing to say on this piece of insignificance about family, or friends. You'd have to stab me for that to happen.... But I did feel stabbed that day. In the heart.

And a mess of people do not 'get' it.... really not.

In my youth, I have seen hateful, very hateful things happen. Like a first cousin of mine being thrown out on the streets when he was only sixteen, because his parents caught him in flagranti with a 'friend'. He was a good kid. Really.

I hope he is still alive today...

Everyone seems to go on and pretend they are sooo liberal, or sooo understanding, but they don't understand SHIT.

And I am too bloody old to face that sort of denial, and hatefulness....

It is why I can go off the charts for anger about many things.....

This week's theme is seemingly gonna be about racist remarks on MSNBC. Well, not surprising....

EVERYBODY 'profiles' everyone they see on any given street. No matter where.

And part of that 'profiling' is discerning if you are gay or straight.

I have never gotten anything hateful about the latter.... where I live....

And whether The Venerable likes it or not.... I have NEVER been so insulted, humiliated, denigrated anywhere as in the town I grew up in, and if he doesn't recognise hate when he sees it... then I am very very sorry.

So when I get asked why I never go there any more... I ask 'Whaaa? You're joking, right? Right?'

0 Responses to "Wow.... oh just wow...."