uh-huh.... Telly-com

I was told the connection was restored this morning...

Called, and the 'no connection under this number' signal was gone and it rang... and rang... and rang....

Now, this paragon of a person told me, it had been reactivated, but, if it didn't work, I would have to call someone to go to his house personally to fix it.

So I got IN there this morning, yelling, 'Peter! Peter? Where the fuck ARE you?'

He was snoring away, I had to shake him to wake up. Scared me half to death...

'Your telephone is back on.' Except it wasn't.... No dial tone. Nor the tee-vee, nor the internets, nothing.

I DID get the radio working...

He hasn't had news since before Christmas...

And finally found out how to do that....

(I am so clumsy with this stuff, I could cry...)

And he says, 'You're a wizard...' And I said, 'Don't fucking come at me with Harry Potter, that is ridiculous.'

Frustration, much?

I practically had to force-feed him, but he wants his tee-vee back.

Someone 'up there' just fuckin' help me.

0 Responses to "uh-huh.... Telly-com"