All right, this is what I said weeks ago...

There is a REASON that England banned the use of the dispersements BP is using in the Gulf. They are bloody toxic. And yesterday, Keith Olberman had a very good report on what I meant at the time. You can watch it HERE.

Y'know... I'm not some sort of Cassandra here predicting dire things. But I have more than a healthy scepticism of what these fucking arseholes at BP and yes, the US government are NOT doing.

You people in the Northeast can watch in horror, but you know what? These corporate suits have no soul. They make messes, but no one pays, hey, you gottabe kidding. They literally kill for profits, but it isn't traceable.

I was on the receiving end once.... I woke up, turned on the radio, which I normally never listen to... and the voices were panicked, 'Don't open the windows'. 'Don't let your children outside.' 'Don't go out unless you absolutely have to.'

It was the shock of my life, hey.... I grew up in a threat of nuclear attack, hey, and all I got was, 'hide under the desk and kiss your ass goodbye.' Terrific message. But it was REAL that time.

And I went to the market downtown, and the health department was pulling stuff off so fast it made your head spin. First harvest stuff. You don't forget stuff like that, it is shocking, and all you can feel is HELPLESS.

People were in supermarkets, scratching their heads wondering what to stock up on in the frozen foods section. In Germany, women were socking it out to get banannas. That is the difference..

It was a confusing time, in other words, and the aftermath of Tschernobyl.

Yeah, I know... 'happened a long time ago'... uh-huh. For me it was like yesterday....

Well, Preciousses, let me tell you one thing: We have stuff that will be poisonous in some places for over the next three hundred years. Well, Yeah! Progess and Profits, hey! Bring out the band for poisonous mushrooms.

For instance. Bring out the band for dandelions that grow knee-high, just bring it on.

And THAT... is what is going to happen now, over there. Only it will be LOTS worse.

I am not a scientist. But I have seen things that I would wish no one would ever have to see in their lives.

And BP is going to kill millions of people with their poison. Am convinced. No one will ever be able to eat anything that is alive still in the Gulf without dying from them.

Am not being a drama queen here... this crisis is the worst I have ever seen, and the CEO's, well I wish they would meet the fate of what they did to well-poisoners in the Middle Ages.

And they just have to STOP with the dispersants. They already ruined one third of the country with their ineffectual shit, and when it comes to Obama. Oh boy, the most disappointing Presidink ever. Is he trying to out-do Boosh? Banging head on keyboard....

0 Responses to "All right, this is what I said weeks ago..."