Can't sleep, still... being a night owl.....

You HAVE to see the series 'Glee' if only for Jane Lynch. She is one hell of an actress. And her character is so evil, ach Gott! Leaves you wanting more. There is a take near the end of the clip from the show, and was part of how the first half of the first season ended. So to have it make sense, she coaches the cheerleaders, and absolutely abhors Will, who runs the Glee Club. And she basically makes his life hell. And she threatens him. 'You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination: Horror.' I think that will go down in tee-vee history, so not joking.

I am not the sort of person who watches stuff over and over, but I have watched my dvd's of this three times already, and it is very very good. So much talent, so much that is 'true', I was over the moon, and I didn't expect this at all. Was just curious, because it was being talked about all over the internets.

Here is a short interview on FAUX:

0 Responses to "Can't sleep, still... being a night owl....."