Doesn't she have anything ELSE to do????

Gawwd...

OK, from the top... I pay my bills. It all goes automatically from the bank to the bloodsuckers. The bell just rang. Like three times in a row, and that can only mean 'La Puppe' was out there, and I am so not opening up.

She tried to unlock my door. With a key.

EXCEPT, my old one broke off in the lock, I had to pay for it to be fixed, and had to get a new one, and I didn't give her a double for the new one. So she is out in the courtyard, yelling. I really need this right now. Like: never....

Because... my place is a MESS.

Depression is something horrible. You can't begin to imagine.

She's on her Handy outside, screaming blue murder.

She may look like a doll, but the voice is horrible.

I hope she gets an aneurism.

Looks like I am in trouble again, just keeping myself TO myself....

From the little I heard.... oh yeah, am in trouble....

I don't NEED this crap.

I don't need 'anyone'.

Let's go to Battle of the Bands, hey, because that is one person I would love to destroy.

She is fucking amazing... for bad.

From what I heard... she's gonna get some sort of wrecking crew in to break down my door, and wreck all the rest I have.
Which isn't much...

I was ballistic.

But you know what? I don't care all that much any more. She should rot in Hell.

0 Responses to "Doesn't she have anything ELSE to do????"