I 'Love' goin to Seattle, and visiting Scott... .

He can make me laugh so hard.. Joe.My.God makes me laugh as well, in NewYawk. But Scott on Bill in Exile is also a huge fan of Jane Lynch.

It was Joe who turned me on to the show 'Glee'. I only have the first half of the first season. It is awesome. Jane Lynch is the meanest, most horrid person you ever wanted to see, EVAH. But it is just a part in a series, Preciousses. I only bought the damed thing after seeing a half-hour interview with her with Katie Couric doing it.

Jane is spectacular. And so 'mean'. I fell in love with the character, ok? She isn't really like that, but it was clear.... she got a role and it was 'red meat', something you can tear your teeth into. And whadaya know, the GLBT community have gone nuts over this series. She is the 'vilainess', Preciousses. And everything else it top notch.

I am so 'stoopid', I have watched the first half of the first season three times, and some of it makes me cry, and I HATE the character she plays, but am intrigued. As in 'how did she get that way?' And oh yeah, Jane is an out lesbian, and she doesn't hide anything in her role, which makes everything better.

She did one of her 'coach' numbers for a commercial, which Scott catched. In her role as Sue Sylvester. It was tame. If you have cable, take a look at Glee. It is astoundingly good.

0 Responses to "I 'Love' goin to Seattle, and visiting Scott... ."