How very odd....

I got texted. By a guy who is so drop-dead handsome, it hurt. Why the hell didn't we have intertubes when I was 20? (Shrugs, shakes head... in despair.) He's just looking for friends... This is just a bulletin...

Am simultaneously watching tee-vee on the internets. Rachel outdid herself... again... yesterday, always get it a day late, hey. Keith is on, but I do multi-task... I put him on pause for the moment. I am so sickened over BP's lies, I don't dare get out of the house, because I 'might' fly to England, and punch Tony Hayward, and that Siddel guy full in the face. So I grind my teeth. Which is also self-destructive. But am THAT angry... If this all gets worse, I'm gonna rent a wood-chipper, and someone will go into it, I swear.

Except---ya know... revenge fantasies are just that. I'd have to get some sort of protective suit to keep the blood off me, and I can't afford both. Lucky for them.

Oh yeah, the guy's name is Clifford. Not Cliff, Clifford. And THAT is so cool.... (Shrugs...) We shall see. It would be nice to have a friend again.

0 Responses to "How very odd...."