Jeebus Christ!

9 Responses to "Jeebus Christ!"

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
29 June 2010 at 08:12

Care to let anyfuckingbody know what the fuck is going on???

RenB says
29 June 2010 at 16:08

ANNT! I GOT KIDNAPPED FROM MY HOUSE FRIDAY BY 3 COPS AND LANDED IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY MENTAL CLINIC- LOCKED DOWN---
It maytake eight weeks to get out of here! THANK CC MCOON FOR PROVIDING AN RXPERIENCE NEITHER I NOR THE AUSTRIYNS WOULD EVER RECKON WITH-
Miss you so much
REN

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
30 June 2010 at 06:56

Well, THAT was DEFINITELY *NOT* the desired effect, nor is it what the embassy related back to CC after she contacted them. She did NOT send them to fucking KIDNAP you or to LOCK YOU UP INDEFINITELY.

We were told that a social worker was going to "talk with you," even though on the phone you hadn't been "receptive." Gee, imagine that, we were lied-to by a gubmint employee.

I'm sorry that you're in lock-down, honey, but I'm not sorry that we sicced the federales onto you. You write fucking suicide notes on my blog, then go completely apeshit, FUCK YEAH, we're gonna DO WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES to keep you on this shit-hole of a planet.

So, how many cops did you kick and/or bite to get into lock-down? If you're relatively calm & rational, they don't usually use the velcro restraints and/or the lovely canvas blazers that let you hug yourself all day long. The voice of experience, hon.

You wanna get out, you gotta play the game, son, but don't trust every pill that they put into your cup, either. Pick and choose based upon your personal reaction to them, and hide the rest and spit 'em out later.

So, if you're in lockdown "indefinitely," how'd you get online? And don't just blame CC, I'm the one who got her to DO IT. Why? 'Cause she was the CALM ONE in this particular situation. Granted, since the alleged "social worker" hasn't had the decency to answer any inquiries as to the disposition of your case or WHERE IN THE FUCK YOU ARE AND IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR NOT, I was pushing to contact her again, or go back to the embassy guy, seeing as how HE seemed to be able to generate SOME kind of result AND reply to e-mail. CC wanted nothing to do with my impatience.

But fuck, you'd been MIA for FOUR FUCKING DAYS, I was ready to TEAR THE FUCKING JOINT APART.

You just don't fucking *disappear* on this bitch, you hear me?

RenB says
30 June 2010 at 07:40

well thankx a shitload. zhey took me on here with only the vlothes on my back i didt put up sny resodtsnce. Am locked in a room woth four other patients,, and a warcer fromhell at night. He is up to something, bit an noz about to tell you how i text but you just wait til. Im outta here, missies

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
30 June 2010 at 09:13

I just spent ten minutes entering a sincere ass-reaming on you, and fucking google ATE the motherfucker.

As I'm out of my pain meds two days early, thanks to having had to move everything I own BY MY DAMNED SELF, I'm having to double-up on the tranqs, so that I can try to sleep through some of the pain, and the entire comment has fallen out of my fucking head right now, so hopefully I can re-do it tomorrow.

For now, suffice it to say that it's nice to know that you're fucking ALIVE, I want to fucking KILL YOU, be nice to the screws and they'll give you cigarettes, and you'd DAMNED WELL BETTER find a way to CALL YOUR DADDY AND TELL HIM WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. He was included in the mass-reply that I did to your initial, asinine post, but I've not heard a peep from him since, and am actually terrified of having to call him and tell him what you've done, because I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM. Did YOU happen to think about that when you were pulling a Beastmaster the other day? That you weren't just giving a big "FUCK YOU!" to all of your alleged "FRIENDS," but to RAFFLES, TOO?!??!?

Get to a motherfucking phone and let that man know that you're alive. Yes, I can call him, but he should NOT hear this from a THIRD PARTY, damn you. Get your nads together and MAN-UP, ya bitch.

Anonymous

The embassy did not lie to me. They said that they contacted social services, which is exactly what they did.

-CC

RenB says
1 July 2010 at 09:29

the commision is about to begin. It doesn.t look good, and am nervous. Keep your fingers crossed.

RenB says
1 July 2010 at 10:12

free at last . can go home this pm. what a week! renb

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
3 July 2010 at 02:11

Good.

Call your daddy, dammit.