Holy moley, is it cold!

Eeewww. Woke me up out of a nightmare at nearly four a.m. I am assuming we just had another of our extra-super thunderstorms with hail, as that was what I was dreaming about, only it was in Peter's apt, and the water was coming in through the edge of the ceiling, and the windows weren't sealing as they should. And woke up to the cold. So I put on the Nickki my Dad sent me, and the water is boiling for a really hot cuppa tea. We probably did just have a thunderstorm, we've had a couple of bad ones the past several days. And normally I sleep through them, and never notice. If it was... that was so weird..... And just decided I am NOT going to Gamlitz today, and Peter will be in a snit. It will have to be Friday, because tomorrow is another horriday. Christi Himmelfahrt... (Christs' Fahrt to Heaven, otherwise known as the ascension. And yeah, it was intentional. It always gives me a perverse chuckle.)

Hokay, back to beddy-bye... (shaking head at the absurdity of it all...)

0 Responses to "Holy moley, is it cold!"