The thieves, the filthy little thieves!!!!

I hates them, Preciousses. Sneaky, horrible, and always puttin' stuff in their pocketses.

Yeah, can get upset.....

Like my 'Precious' here... For over forty years, this little devil has been a figure in literature I liked and hated at the same time. The film version was so good, I could be the godfather for this awful figure, and channel him.

There is a monstrous thunderstorm outside, with ball lightning, no less at the moment. So am sort of pissed off.
I didn't want to talk about this yesterday, but I am really angry, as in Gollum angry.

In the past weeks.... a painting at Peter's place disappeared. A still life that I loved. I didn't know if he sold it or gave it away. It was valuable, but the worth for me was far more valuable. His silver frames with the family photos were suddenly gone, and the pictures stuck in the bookshelves. Now.... a lot of this is desperation, and beginning Alzheimer's.

But he asked me about a decanter, an antique crystal one that he wanted down there. It was worth 20,000 Schillings, which is a lot of money, and it was always on the bookcase. And in all the hecticness, it was gone. It wasn't there when I was getting everything packed.

Again, I don't know if he just sold it off, or what all happened.

But what DID happen, and I KNOW... at the last clearing out, I had put some stuff together that I wanted at home, because it was mine, as well as a picture that meant much to both of us that we got from the Weber's, native American art from Alaska, and had to do with ravens.... And there was a vase, and two candle holders from Villeroy and Boch.

And I said: 'This is mine, and goes down to Gamlitz, Peter wants it.'

And whaddaya know. I go in on Sunday to get my stuff, and the vase and the candle holders were gone, and nothing was exactly as it was beforehand. Well, just fuck with my brain, hey....

Now. I don't KNOW if they packed it, for later. And I don't KNOW if he ever sees anything again, but I DO know.... I am disgusted. I expressely said, 'I take some of this to Gamlitz.'

What is a vase, hey, and a couple of candle holders that match? It is so...... disgusting, absurd, horribly just wanting to denigrate someone... it doesn't make much sense to me.

D. made one of the most amazing ploys regarding Peter's painting, which he desperately wants. One of the Poppy ones from Sartor. She WANTS it. Oh, she wants it. And I said, 'He WANTS it, and if he dies, I will see you get it, and not let the home take it.'

So she called, which she never usually does... to tell me that the cats had gotten into the garage, and 'marked' the painting. So it wouldn't be 'acceptable' in the home. And I said, 'Well, you just see to it that you get it down there, and we will see...'

Jeebus H. Christ!!! You KNOW someone for over thirty years, and you get blind-sided with some fucking greedy shit.....

When I went over Sunday... The vase and the candle holders were gone.

Which makes me into Gollum. Because, Preciousses, there was a nearly full set of Hutschenreuter Christmas porcelain next to it, which was also not exactly cheap, but there....

Which I bought....

I am off the charts for being angry, and channeling Gollum.

Can't figure how it happened.

Someone should give the guy a BREAK, hey...

And btw... hat tip to Annti for the neat picture... she knows I go nuts for Gollum, although she has never seen the films or read the books. Sent it to me, and I just KNEW I was gonna need it sooner or later....

0 Responses to "The thieves, the filthy little thieves!!!!"