Who in the blue blazes got the idea

To contact the US embassy in Vienna????

Because they just called me. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Listen, I KNOW it was well meant, but THAT left me spitless... and whoever it was shouldn't have done that. REALLY not. Am not angry, but more or less speechless.

No, I was polite, and rather nonplussed, ok?

How many times do I have to repeat this? I became an Austrian citizen in 1986. That call really freaked me out.

The guy on the horn was nice enough. He wants to send me a social worker, like that will work, or something. Gawwd.

What a day. I was supposed to go to Gamlitz, had one of the worst asthma attacks I have had in months, and it wiped me out. And had to cancel. And was supposed to pause in Leibnitz at Elke's on the way back. Which I was looking forward to, very much.

And then that.

Listen up. I will not back down on my decision. I have my time frame, and will keep to my decision.

It is ok if someone decided that an intervention is in order, but will NOT go there. There ARE times when you just realise you can't do it any more. So whoever it was.... please do not do that ever again.

Update: holy mackerel! You sicced the US Dept. of State on my blog? What's next, 'black helicopters'??? Jeebus, hey....

Update 2: Oh, and just swell. Call number two. Someone named Sabine in Graz. She wants me to go into a clinic, and I said NO.

And now I am feeling put out....

2 Responses to "Who in the blue blazes got the idea"

Terrible says
26 June 2010 at 07:00

Well I can say that it wasn't me. But from the stories I'm hearing I can't blame whoever it was. And that timeline better be including waiting for my comment on the subject! WTF is up with a timeline anyway? You Gen. McChrystal now or something? Shit Ren! If you're pissed at the world for not changing for the better then what the hell is making the world darker for some people accomplishing exactly? I got plenty more to say and not all of it polite. For fucks sake at least consider including taking the time for me to take over your identity in your frigging timeframe! And yes I know I'd have to go to a different city then Graz so no one would recognize me. Well not recognize me actually. My point is if ANYONE in this particular circle of friends gets to bow out because of how shitty their lives are it's ME damn it! And sorry Annti I know you've called dibs on that before but I'm a selfish bastard sometimes.

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
3 July 2010 at 02:12

Tough titty.

Nobody gets off of this fucking rock before I do.

Period.