I knew it, I just KNEW it.... I would even have taken

BETS on how long it was going to take for the friggin' Rethugs to come out in full force and blame Obama for some nut on a plane, and try to make him responsible. I had expected 24 hours.....

It took about forty, so I would have lost the bet....

But if you go over to Crooks and Liars and try.... TRY to play the latest clips, oh-boy....

DeMint wanting to blame unions, 'eh klar', Hoekstra wanting to hold Obama personally responsible, and Peter King comparing bulletins from Hawaii to Bush not going directly to NOLA after Katrina.

Regarding the latter, I think he has a problem looking at dimensions.

And all with that assinine pompous chipmunk with the name Chris Wallace, whose father used to be a real reporter... too much to take in.

Ok, didn't get fully through any of the clips, because they were absurd. and just pure grand-standing hate politics of the highest order.

Now... who wants to bet how long it will be before Cheney is on every channel, triumphantly telling everyone who will listen 'I toldja so...' Am already surprised he wasn't with the chipmunk already, to tell the truth. But it can't be long now... Whoever guesses correctly gets an honourable mention here.

0 Responses to "I knew it, I just KNEW it.... I would even have taken"